Northern Iowa University finished in General Finishes new waterbase Pro Floor Stain - GF celebrates the first public application of their exciting new stain line.
This June General Finishes, a recognized leader in the water-borne finishes industry, launched their revolutionary Water Based Pro Wood Floor Stain System, challenging the traditional use of oil-based stains.
- Stains dry for recoating in 3-5 hours
- No water popping necessary
- 18 intermixable base colors create an unlimited color pallet of deep, rich colors
- Automotive pigmentation system offers superior UV stability & brilliant colorsNo strong solvent vapors, no combustion concerns, easy water clean up
- VOC compliant throughout; U.S. Sq. ft. coverage is 30% greater than oil stains.
The General Finishes Floor System consists of Pro Floor Stain, Pro Sealer, Pro Image (pre crosslinked Sealer), and Pro Shield (post catalyzed top coat). More info at http://www.generalfinishes.com/waterbase-floor-stains-topcoats.