ENDURO PRO SERIES SELF CROSS-LINKING CLEAR & WHITE POLY by General Finishes
Get professional performance for a competitive price. This new pair of ENDURO topcoats are tintable, fast-hide coatings for professional and industrial use. The high solids content provides strong build and 2-coat hide when primed with Enduro White Undercoat or General Finishes Stain Blocker.
- Interior only
- Tintable. We recommend tinting with ColourFal Zero VOC colorants. Other colorant systems should be zero VOC and tested thoroughly.
- High solids with fast build.
- Fast hide (Pro Series White)) Provides a two-coat system when primed with Enduro White Undercoat.
- Excellent/high film clarity (Pro Series Clear)
- Excellent flow & leveling
- Spray only
- Sheens available: Flat • Satin • Semi-Gloss
- Sizes available: Gallons, 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drum
- Recommended uses: Interior cabinets, trim, doors, and furniture. It can be used on other substrates such as interior MDF, HDF, and masonite with proper preparation & priming.
What customers say about Pro-Series Polyurethane.
“Mid-Am has been using drums of General Finishes new Pro Series Polyurethane (White and Clear) for several months, and the results have been excellent.”
~ Greg Crus, Finishing Supervisor, Mid-Am Building Supply, Moberly, MO
For complete finishing instructions and specifications, visit the product pages here.
Pro Series White