Every day users can get overwhelmed with the number of topcoats we make at General Finishes. Let's figure out which one is right for your next project.
- For interior cabinetry, furniture & millwork, we have two options to consider:
- High Performance (our best-selling topcoat) is great for raw, stained or painted wood.
- Enduro-Var II for a warm, amber tone on raw or stained wood
- For vertical outdoor projects like doors, use Exterior 450 Topcoat.
- For wood floors, Pro Image delivers exceptional durability while exceeding industry standards for slip resistance.
- For turners, use Wood Turner’s Finish which will give you a rich, amber finish.
- Arm-R-Seal is our penetrating wiping topcoat made with the highest quality urethane resins for lasting durability on interior cabinetry, furniture and millwork.
- For a hand-rubbed satin finish, Gel Topcoat is the choice.
- For woodturners, use Wood Bowl Finish.
- Butcher Block Oil is a natural protectant for wooden surfaces that come in contact with food.
- For exterior raw or stained projects like furniture, choose Outdoor Oil.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Join our Facebook Group!
COMPARE GF TOPCOATS
COMPARE ALL GF PRODUCTS
- High Performance
- Enduro-Var II
- Exterior 450 Topcoat
- Pro Image Floor Topcoat
- Wood Turners Finish
- Gel Topcoat
- Wood Bowl Finish
- Butcher Block Oil
- Outdoor Oil
Since 1928 https://GeneralFinishes.com has satisfied the manufacturing, woodworking and DIY/retail markets with high-quality wood finishes. And for 28 years General Finishes has devoted itself to engineering the best water-based stains and finishes available. Our dedication to this task has placed us as the leading manufacturer of innovative water-based finishes; we simply know water chemistry better than anyone else.