Pro Floor Stains - Water Based
Pro Floor Stain is a new revolutionary water based finish:
- Easy to plan exits & runs as you can walk back over the stain in 10 minutes
- Easily repairable on the job
- Stains dry for recoating in 3-5 hours (humidity dependant), you can stain and seal coat in one day
- No water popping necessary
- 18 intermixable base colors create an unlimited color pallet of deep, rich colors
- New pigmentation system offers superior UV stability & brilliant color
- No strong solvent vapors, no combustion concerns, easy water clean-up
- VOC compliant throughout U.S. Sq. Ft. coverage is 30% greater than oil stains
- Floor Color Chips
- MSDS & Data
- Related Products
- Customer Showcase
The Waterbase Pro Floor Stain System offers revolutionary rich, intermixable colors. You receive 72 custom color chips on Maple and Oak, supplied in an attractive wooden box for a professional looking stain display. Each chip is labeled with the formula right on the chip for quick, easy reference.
Use the CMS Pro Floor System to create your own custom color floor stains. Colors can by mixed by weight or volume allowing you to make consistent colors time after time as shown below. RTM Pro Floor stains are designed to be used with Pro Sealer and Pro Shield top coats.
Pure White 302
Amber Oak 303
Deep Red 310
Antique Brown 311
Jet Black 317
General Finishs Stain System offers 18 intermixable stock colors that allow you to create a limitless color pallet. Match from our 72 color chips or create your own.
GENERAL FINISHES PRO FLOOR STAIN:
- Contains a renewable-resource resin whose excellent wetting properties yield 30% greater coverage than oil stains.
- Contains finely ground automotive pigments that give deep vibrant colors and far better UV protection than oil stains.
- Has virtually no odor and is non-combustible.
SANDING: Sand floor using NWFA specifications. We highly advise finishing with a 120 grit screen.
WATER POPPING can slightly darken a floor, but Pro Stains are designed to achieve one coat color. If you water pop, you may stain immediately as Pro Stain is water based.
IMPORTANT: Record moisture meter readings in several places before staining the floor. These readings will provide a benchmark at later stages to determine when the floor is dry enough to apply another coat.
MIXING STAIN: Mix stain thoroughly before using.
Application Tips: If conditions are dry and warm, restrict the amount of air flow, increase the application rate, and block direct sunlight by closing shades or blinds.
HUCK or THERMO WIPING RAGS: are a must for easiest results. They work much better than thin cotton material (T-shirts or sheets). They are more absorbent, heavier duty, and ribbed for easier pull. They may be ordered online or through your local rag distributor.
- Paint Pad Applicator: apply a liberal amount of Pro Stain to manageable area and wipe off the excess in the direction of the grain.
- Buffer: Apply Pro Stain with a buffer in the same manner you would use with your present stain.
- Ragging on: is not recommended.
DRY TIMES: 2 to 3 hours under ideal conditions (70Â° / 70% humidity). The best method for judging dryness accurately is to use moisture meter readings.
COVERAGE: 700/800 sq.ft. per gal
CLEAN UP: Soap and water
SHELF LIFE: 1 year unopened
VOC: Less than 230 grams per liter